Dry Cleaning Services in Columbus, OH
Do you like to keep your clothes pressed, neat, and free of stains? Dry cleaning is the way to achieve that. At Rockwood Dry Cleaners in Columbus, OH, we provide you with experienced and quality dry cleaning services so you can have clothes that last.
Dry Cleaning Process
Dry cleaning is different from regular washing and drying in that it uses perc, which is a liquid solvent free of water. Additionally, the dry cleaning process might include:
- Tagging your clothes for identification
- Looking and treating for stains
- Pressing, folding, and packaging clothing
During the actual dry cleaning, clothes go through a special washer and dryer, often at a slower rate than residential washers and dryers.
Dry Cleaning Benefits
You might wonder why dry cleaning is beneficial for your clothes, especially if you have a functional washer and dryer at home. Here are a few benefits dry cleaning has:
- Stain removal: Have you tried to remove a stain numerous times that just won’t come off? Dry cleaning can often remove the most stubborn of stains.
- Gentle cleaning: Because many dry cleaning washers and dryers work at a slower rate than regular washers and dryers, this provides gentle treatment on your clothes, which helps them to last longer.
- Fluffy consistency: If you’ve ever tried to wash comforters with stuffing inside, the stuffing often shifts to one side. Dry cleaning will maintain a fluffy evenness and clean your comforter thoroughly.
- Wrinkle-free look: Wrinkles are likely the bane of many people’s laundry. However, with dry cleaning, you can have pressed, wrinkle-free clothes.
Discover what dry cleaning can do for your clothes.
Dry Cleaning Company
At Rockwood Dry Cleaners, we want to provide you with dry cleaning services you deserve. We offer pickup and delivery services based on what works best for you. That way, you won’t have to waste precious time going to the cleaners when we can come to you.
Call us at (614) 471-3700 or (614) 353-2700 to learn more.